Thanksgiving Week

This thanksgiving week happen a lot of stuff that I don't know how to start. On November 18,2017 my little brother ran away from home. He is 10 years old and he is and kid with mental problems. so that day went out like this: we wake up at 8:30 a.m and we were laying down with my mom. And my brother takes this medicine and my  mom send me down stars to get the medicine and take it up stars with a little bite of campurrado. So I toke the medicine up stars and my mom ask me where is the champurrado  and I told her that there were no chapurrado so she got up and went and check and she saw that the plate were the champurrado was in the dirty dishes whit a plate and a spone that had rice. So we call my little brother and if had got it and he said yes so my mom just gave him his medicine and told him that he was going to eat until noon. So he want upstairs and me and my mom stay down stairs my mom was doing the food we were going to eat that morning we have invated my cousins. So went my cousin went upstairs my little brother came down stairs and he said that he was going to take the dog out so that she could do pee and poo. So I said okay but I didn't told my mom and 9:27 was the last time I saw him at 9:30 we started to look around for him but we saw that he was not around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KINDNESS:)